Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken
Recipe by Charisma Valentine to pair with our 2018 Chardonnay, Bien Nacido our October 2021 wine club release.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 8 oz. feta cheese
- 8 oz. jar sundried tomatoes, drained
- 2 generous handfuls of finely chopped fresh spinach
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lay the butterflied chicken breasts between two layers of cellophane and take out all of your frustrations with a rolling pin until about 1/2 inch thick.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- For the filling, mix the feta, sundried tomatoes, spinach and Italian seasoning.
- Evenly distribute the filling between the chicken breasts.
- Roll tightly in a spiral and wrap with prosciutto.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 165, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and then cut into 1 inch medallions.
- Serve medallions with a glass of 2018 Chardonnay and enjoy!