Current Tasting Room Policies & FAQ’s
If you are looking for Reservations for a later date: Reservations for each month are made available to everyone on our mailing list on the last Monday of the previous month (typically they are live by early afternoon). We recommend you join our mailing list to be the first to know when reservations become available.
This list includes answers to many of our most Frequently Asked Questions.
When you reserve, you agree to the following:
- Party size is limited to a maximum of 12 guests.
- No fee to reserve 1-6 guests.
- $10 per person for 7-12 guests. This will be refunded back upon arrival; the refund is not applied to your final bill, rather is refunded back to the original card used to book the reservation.
- We kindly request 24 hours notice for cancellation. Cancellation is accepted via email or phone. Fees may apply for no-shows.
- Double booking to attempt to reserve for larger parties will be canceled.
- Due to limited parking, please arrive in as few cars as possible. Riding your bike is also always encouraged!
- Children must be included in the total headcount, as we will provide them a seat at the table. Children may not run through the property, climb in trees, or engage in any behavior that endangers themselves or others.
- Only guests included in the original reservation will be sat at the same table.
- We ask for a maximum of 3 forms of payment per table, please.
- We do not serve food, but you are welcome to bring in your own food with you.
- To enhance your experience, we are proud to partner with Grazing Kitchen Ojai to offer pre-purchase grazing boxes on Saturday’s and Sunday’s only. These assorted boxes include cheese, cured meats, crackers, freshly baked bread, fruits and so, so much more.
- To pre-purchase a grazing box, first make your reservation and then follow directions on the screen after you complete your reservation. If you miss that step, there will be another chance to order your grazing box via a link in your reservation confirmation email.
- Important: There is an order deadline for these boxes, which is 4:30pm on Thursday.
- On weekdays, if you would like something to nosh on with your wine, please plan to bring your own food.
- Any outside alcohol is strictly prohibited on our property.
- Reservations for tables are good for a maximum of 90 minutes.
- For this reason, we ask that you please DO NOT order food for delivery; please bring in items such as pizza with you when you arrive.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we do reserve the right to give away your table.
- We are offering a wine tasting flight of four (4) wines. We offer a mixed flight ($18 plus tax), an all red wine flight ($20 plus tax), and all white wine flight ($18 plus tax). We also offer a reserve flight of three (3) library red wines ($25 plus tax).
- All seatings take place outdoors.
- Sorry, but we cannot take requests for seatings at specific areas of the property.
- We are open rain or shine, as we have two covered terraces.
- We do not offer tours, but you are welcome to walk around the property and browse the vines. Note, our production facility is off-site and not open to the public.
- Check-in for your reservation will take place at our Front Entrance.
- Our back gate remains closed. The only point of entry and exit will be the front entrance.
- We are not able to offer live music during our regular business hours at this time.
- We no longer offer lawn games (i.e cornhole, giant Jenga, etc.). We ask that you do not bring your own lawn games to our property.
- Please consider bringing activities you can enjoy at your table, especially if you are bringing your children with you, as we do ask that children always have adult supervision for their safety and the safety of all other guests and staff.
- We remain dog-friendly, but please note they must stay on leash at all times at your table with you.
- We ask all guests to please keep in mind that we are a winery, not a park. Ojai has many beautiful parks that our knowledgeable staff can refer you to if you are not familiar with the area.
- If you need to make changes to your party size or reservation time, or to cancel your reservation, please email us at email@example.com.You cannot make these changes on our website.
(This list was updated 10/20/22.)