Current Tasting Room Policies & FAQ’s
If you are looking for Reservations for a later date: Reservations for each week are made available to everyone on our mailing list on the Monday prior to that week (typically they are live by early afternoon). We recommend you join our mailing list to be the first to know when reservations become available.
This list includes answers to many of our most Frequently Asked Questions.
When you reserve, you agree to the following:
- Party size is limited to a maximum of 6 guests.
- Due to limited parking, please arrive in as few cars as possible. Riding your bike is also always encouraged!
- Children must be included in the total headcount.
- Only guests included in the original reservation will be sat at the same table.
- We do not serve food, but you are welcome to bring in your own food with you.
- To enhance your experience, we are proud to partner with Grazing Kitchen Ojai to offer pre-purchase grazing boxes on Saturday’s and Sunday’s only. These assorted boxes include cheese, cured meats, crackers, freshly baked bread, fruits and so, so much more.
- To pre-purchase a grazing box, first make your reservation and then follow directions on the screen after you complete your reservation. If you miss that step, there will be another chance to order your grazing box via a link in your reservation confirmation email.
- Important: There is an order deadline for these boxes, which is 4:30pm on Thursday.
- On weekdays, if you would like something to nosh on with your wine, please plan to bring your own food.
- Any outside alcohol is strictly prohibited on our property.
- Reservations for tables are good for a maximum of 90 minutes.
- For this reason, we ask that you please DO NOT order food for delivery; please bring in items such as pizza with you when you arrive.
- There is no fee to reserve but please note that your final bill will be based on the total wine purchased during your visit.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we do reserve the right to give away your table.
- We are offering a wine tasting flight of four (4) wines featuring two (2) white wines and two (2) red wines for $18 plus tax.
- As always, tasting flights our complimentary for wine club members for a maximum of four (4) people.
- Wine is also available by the glass and bottle.
- All seatings take place outdoors.
- Sorry, but we cannot take requests for seatings at specific areas of the property.
- Check-in for your reservation will take place at our Front Entrance.
- Our back gate remains closed. The only point of entry and exit will be the front entrance.
- We are not able to offer live music at this time.
- We are not offering our lawn games (i.e cornhole, giant Jenga, bocci ball, etc.) at this time. We ask that you do not bring your own lawn games to our property at this time.
- Please consider bringing activities you can enjoy at your table, especially if you are bringing your children with you, as roaming the property is prohibited.
- We remain dog-friendly, but please note they must stay on leash at all times at your table with you.
- We ask all guests to please keep in mind that we are a winery, not a park. Ojai has many beautiful parks that our knowledgeable staff can refer you to if you are not familiar with the area.
- If you need to make changes to your party size or reservation time, or to cancel your reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You cannot make these changes on our website.
(This list was updated 6/21/21.)