Watermelon & Arugula Salad
Recipe by our Operations Manager, Blane Switzer, to pair with our 2020 Rosé for our October 2021 wine club release.
- 12 oz. baby arugula, cleaned
- 1 small sized watermelon
- 8 oz. soft goat cheese
- 1/2 onion (Blane usually uses a red onion)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Thinly slice onion
- Cut watermelon into small cubes
- Toss onions and watermelon into arugula
- Crumble in goat cheese
- Top with blueberries
- Dress salad with dressing just before serving.
- Enjoy with a glass of 2020 Rosé! This salad is especially festive for 4th of July BBQ’s and potlucks! Add grilled chicken for a heartier meal.